Telescopic conveyors are used for bridging variable distances from the loading or unloading point. The unloading process starts close to the door and the last package at the far end of the loading area should be put on the conveyor wIthout having to litt and carry Me goods over long distances. This ergonomic way of working is achieved by a conveyor Mat can be extend. like a telescope. If you have to clear oules, the telescopic conveyor can ve easily retracted and for moved aside.
The Podnar telescopic conveyors are of a perfected type ald available in many different dimensions. as conveyors for light goods or with belt widths of up to 2,000 mm, they can be extended to 9 times its length.
- Drive and synchronleatIon of the telescopic movement by means of pinions/gearabeels
- Switching unit with plug-in connection can be replaced quIckly
- Small dlameter of the deflectlon pulleys resulting good transfers, also of very small parts
- Smooth steel constructlon without spacing so that nothlng can be drawn in
- Can be upgraded with multiple functions: scale, scanner & volume measuring
- Can be connected to field bus systems
- Modular organisation, with many exchangeable components
- Totla length : 18 mm
- Elongation : 12 mm
- Back Length : 6 mm
- Belt Width : 60 mm
- Belt Speed : 15/40m-33
- Load : 50 Kg/m